- The largest show of affordable 3D printers, 3D scanners and print materials in one place.
- Full day conference and afternoon hobby conference.
- The most experienced professionals are available for your questions and consultations.
- Great comparsion test – „3D printers battle“
- Rich accompanying program – workshops, mini-lectures, discussion rings.
- Free entry to 3Dexpo and FOR INDUSTRY.
Last year in numbers
- The total number of visitors to 3Dexpo was 1722, or almost 23% of the total.
- The exhibition area 3Dexpo along with the accompanying program was over 700 m2.
- More than 30 represented brands represented by exhibitors from the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.
- The group of all fairs (not only 3Dexpo) visited a total of 7612 visitors.
- The total area of all fairs was more than 8000 m2 and 233 exhibitors presented it.
Following the success of the previous four years, which in total visited more than 4,000 registered visitors to see the expositions of the most significant Czech exhibitors, 3Dexpo continues into the fifth season. This year, the venue for the exhibition area PVA Expo Praha in Letňany was held on May 15-18, 2018. There will again be hall 6 with a surface of more than 1000 m2 for exhibition areas and for accompanying program.
3Dexpo will present dozens of companies and individuals engaged in 3D printing, 3D scanning and modeling, 3D printers, 3D scanners and print materials, or related services.
In addition to the traditionally rich accompanying program in the form of workshops and thematic mini-lectures, a part of the 5th edition will also be an expert conference where you will learn from a variety of aspects of 3D printing, design of 3D printers, stamping and prototyping, as well as practical tips and guides for 3D printing, scanning and more. There will also be a favorite match of 3D printers that will match printers of different manufacturers to find out which one offers the best results.
Even this year, we expect the participation of hundreds of registered visitors to 3Dexpo, which will be complemented by thousands of visitors of the parallel exhibition of Industrial Fairs.
With a free 3Dexpo ticket, you can visit:
Main medial partner:
Web 3D-tisk.cz was created as the first Czech source of comprehensive information about 3D printing and additive technology, the importance of which in the industry has grown steeply in recent years as well as the awareness and popularity of this advanced production method among professional and lay public.
Are you a UAV Fan? MyDearDrone is perfect for you because it's a free, original and best community to learn everything from news, reviews, guides and much more about drone and it's technology. So come and experience the Quadcopter (UAV) world with us.
MyMiniFactory is the world’s leading 3D printable object-sharing platform, where 3D printer owners can discover, download and 3D print at home over 45,000 free guaranteed 3D printable objects shared by a community of over 9000 talented designers.